- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: ESP32CP2104HEADERS
- SKU: 001447
This development board is an ESP32 based board with WiFi and Bluetooth.
The USB to serial converter makes it easy to program, even as an Arduino.
The board has a micro USB connection by which it can be programmed and/or powered. (micro USB cable not included)
This board has the ESP32 chip with 4MB flash memory.
- ESP32 chip with 512kB RAM (240Mhz dual core processor)
- Up to 23x digital pins
- Up to 12x analog pins
- Two analog (DAC) outputs (pin 25 DAC1 and pin 26 DAC2)
- 1x SPI, 1x I2C, 1x UART (TX/RX)
- USB to serial converter: CP2102 or CH9102F (drivers)
- Dimensions: 54 x 28mm x 7mm (without headers)
- The pinout is printed on the board and shown in the pictures (Note: the pinout may differ from other ESP32 boards!)
If you want to use the board as Arduino, start here. After installation you can select the "MH ET LIVE ESP32DevKIT" board.
The pins on the board are directly connected to the ESP32 chip and are therefore only suitable for 3.3V signals.