- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: LILYGO-G612-Q175
- SKU: 002528
The LilyGO TTGO LoRa32 is an ESP32 based microcontroller board with a built-in SX1276 LoRa chip and a 0.96 inch OLED display. The board is easily programmable through the USB to serial convertor and can also be used as an Arduino. The board has a micro USB connector for programming and/of power supply purposes (micro USB cable is not included).
- ESP32 chip (240Mhz dual core processor)
- Flash memory: 4MB
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in Bluetooth
- SX1276 LoRa chip
- USB to serial converter: CP2102 or CH9102F (drivers)
- Built-in Li-ion/Li-Po battery charging circuit: TP4054 chip can charge up to 500mA
- Battery connector: 2p Molex Picoblade
- Battery cable is included
- 1x LilyGO TTGO LoRa v1.0 board
- 1x LoRa antenna 868MHz
- 1x battery cable with 2p Molex Picoblade connector
- 2x 18p header male
For more information and a quickstart guide, see: TTGO LoRa Series
To program the board with the Arduino IDE, select 'ESP32 Dev Module' in the board manager.
This module is preprogrammed as a receiver or transmitter. Both versions have identical hardware and can be used both as receiver or transmitter.
Note: The pins on the board are directly connected to the ESP32 chip and are only suitable for 3.3V signals.