- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: TEENSY4.0
- SKU: 002364
The Teensy 4.0 is very compact and many times more powerful than most standard Arduino's and also a lot more powerful than the Teensy 3.2, 3.5 and 3.6.
This Teensy is also suitable for use with Arduino with Teensyduino.
Do you prefer to use the hex file directly? Then use the Teensy Loader Application.
- 600Mhz NXP iMXRT1062 Cortex-M7 microcontroller
- 2048kB Flash Memory
- 1024kB RAM Memory
- EEPROM emulation via flash memory
- 40 Digital Pins (3.3V, all with interrupt)
- 14 Analog input pins (2 ADCs in the chip)
- 31 PWM pins
- 1 Analog output with 12-bit resolution
- 1x (Micro-) USB connection
- 7x Serial (RX/TX) connection
- 3x SPI connection
- 3x I2C connection
- 3x CAN Bus connection (1x CAN FD)
- 2x I2S Audio connection
- 1x S/PDIF Digital audio connection
- 2x USB port (up to 480Mbit/s)
- 1x SDIO (4 bit) native SD
- 32 DMA channels
- Cryptographic acceleration
- Random number generator
- RTC for date/time
- Programmable FlexIO
- Pixel Processing Pipeline
- Power On/Off management
- Check the pictures for the pinout
For more information see: Teensy 4.0 Development Board
Note: This Teensy does not have soldered pin headers and no pin headers are included!