- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- SKU: 003921
This microSD card is very suitable for the Raspberry Pi and also for simple applications, for example to store audio files or for the Arduino Ethernet Shield.
- Model: SDSQXCG-032G-GN6MA
- Capacity: 32GB*
- Maximum read speed: 100MB/s
- Maximum write speed: 90MB/s
- UHS speed class: U3
- Video speed class: V30 (capable of 4k)
- Performance class: A1
- Interface: UHS-I
- 1x Sandisk Extreme PRO 32GB V30 UHS-I U3 A1 MicroSDHC Card
- 1x SD card adapter
See the datasheet under the "Downloads" tab for more information.
This SD card has a 30 year warranty through Sandisk. See the following page for more information and terms: Sandisk Manufacturer's Warranty
*Note: Actual storage capacity may be lower. Some of the storage can be used for system files and other storage management purposes.
Note: This SD card only works on 3.3V. So make sure you use a level converter if you have a product that doesn't have one built in and works on 5V.