- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: CC2531USB-ZIGBEE
- SKU: 002910
This CC2531 USB Stick is a complete ZigBee transceiver with a 9051 CPU and a USB interface in one chip. In addition, this module contains 2 buttons, 2 LEDs and 8 IO pins that can be programmed to allow sensors to work with this ZigBee module, for example. The ZigBee USB Stick has a debug connector with which the module can be programmed and debugged.
You can use two modules to send data to each other or multiple modules to send/receive data to multiple modules. By inserting the module into your PC, it will be supplied with power.
- Input voltage: 3.3-5.5 VDC
- Current: <20mA on receive, <25mA on transmission
- Frequency: 2400 - 2450Mhz
- In practice: <25m
- Ideal conditions: <300m
- Chip: Texas Instruments CC2531
- Dimensions: 41 x 16mm
- Possibility of data exchange between multiple modules
- Pinout is indicated on the images and datasheets/guides below
See the attachment for a quick starter's guide or a more extensive users guide. For even more information about this module, check out this link: CC2531_ZigBee_Stick.
For alternative programming and debugging methods with, for example, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and ESP modules. Check out this link: AlternativeFlashingMethods_CC2531.