- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: CC2530UART
- SKU: 001121
A module to send and receive UART wirelessly via 2.4Ghz Zigbee.
You can use two modules to send data or multiple modules to send/receive data to multiple modules.
- Input voltage: 3.3-5.5 VDC
- Current: <30 mA
- Data rate: 3300 Bps (1 meter away)
- Frequency: 2400 - 2450Mhz
- Range: 250 meters maximum
- Chip: Texas Instruments CC2530
- Dimensions: 31.5 x 15.5mm
- Up to 16 adjustable channels
- Baud rate adjustable from 2400bps to 115200bps
- Possibility for data exchange between two modules via UART
- Possibility for data exchange between multiple modules
- Pinout is indicated on the module
By default, the module is not adjusted to each other and is set to a baud rate of 9600.
You can change the baud rate, channel and communication mode. This can be done very easily in the following way:
- Disconnect the module from the stream
- Connect the power while holding the button (lights will flash alternately)
- The baud rate can now be changed by clicking the button (orientation is the same when the button is pointing down):
- As soon as the LEDs match the desired baud rate, hold down the button until all LEDs flash alternately and then release them.
- There may be no, a few or all of the LEDs blinking. This depends on the preset channel. Now the channel can be changed. Channel 1 is the channel when all LEDs are off. From this point it goes up to channel 16 and back to channel 1. Select a channel (by counting from channel 1 with no LEDs on) and confirm again by holding down the button until the LEDs flash alternately again. Then release the button again.
- Now you can set the module as "Module A" (2x red), "Module B" (2x green) or "Broadcast mode" (2x red and 2x green). If you want to have two modules communicate with each other choose a module for "Module A" and for the other module "Module B". If you want all modules to communicate with each other (in broadcast mode), then select "Broadcast mode" for each module (these must also be on the same channel)