- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- SKU: 000411
With this bluetooth module you can easily send data serially to eg. your phone, tablet or other HC-05 modules. This bluetooth module can serve both as master and slave.
- Supply voltage: 3.3V
- Signal voltage: 3.3V (use a level converter or a voltage divider on the RX signal of this module!)
- Range: about 10m (in open air)
- LED indication present (indicates status Bluetooth connection)
- Possible baud rates in standard mode: 1200 - 115200bps
- Baud rate in standard mode: 9600 (adjustable)
- Baud rate in AT command mode: 38400
- Standard Bluetooth pin/password: 1234
- Bluetooth version: 2.0
For more information: Tutorial on HC- 05 AT command's en Tutorial on HC-05 and HC06 AT commando's and module connection
This version comes without an adapter board and needs to be soldered as an SMD part. Make sure that the voltage to the module is 3.3V. In addition, the signals are 3.3V, so use a level converter if you have a 5V system.
See the illustrations for an explanation of the usable pins.