- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: CANSHIELD
- SKU: 001268
With this CAN Shield you can make contact with your Arduino with a CAN bus, for example from a car.
The shield uses the MCP2515 CAN Controller chip in combination with the MCP2551 CAN transceiver.
- SPI speed up to 10Mhz
- CAN V2.0B with speeds up to 1Mb/s
- Standard (11 bit) or extended (29 bit) data
- Standard DB9 connector (see link below for pinout)
- Separate CAN-high and CAN-low output (blue terminal connector)
- LED indication for Power (PWR), TX, RX and Interrupt (INT)
- Switch to toggle between CAN bus voltage ("ON" mode) or Arduino voltage ("OFF" mode)
- Compatible with Arduino Uno, Mega and Leonardo
- Shield comes with separate headers that can be soldered.
This shield is largely compatible with CAN-Bus shield from Seeedstudio: â€‹â€‹CAN-BUS Shield V1.2. (see link for more information)
Note: This shield may be supplied with a different combination of pin headers: 2x 8P, 2x 6P and 1x 2x3P (the pins "ADC 6 and 7" do not have to be soldered)