- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: WS-18014
- SKU: 003222
With this Power over Ethernet (PoE) HAT you can supply a Raspberry Pi with power via the ethernet connection. There is also a built-in fan for cooling the Raspberry Pi, which can be turned on by default or programmed when it turns on. In addition, the module has a built-in display.
- Maximum output power PoE: 12.5W
- Built-in display:
- Diagonal: 0.91 inch
- Resolution: 128x32
- Type: OLED
- Pixel color: White
- Communication: I2C
- Driver: SSD1306
- Suitable for: Raspberry Pi 3B+ and 4B
- Dimensions PCB: 65 x 56.5mm
- 1x Waveshare Power over Ethernet HAT (B)
- 1x Mounting material
See the following page for more information: PoE HAT (B).
Note: To use the PoE function, a switch or router that supports PoE or a PoE injector is required.
Note: Raspberry Pi is not included.