- It is not a sole proprietorship.
- It is located in the Netherlands.
- Create a business NL account via the registration page.
- Add the billing address to your account after the account has been created. You can add this address in your account at "Address".
- After your account with billing address has been created, you can contact us via the contact form or by email. Please include the email address used to create your account.
- You can pay on account with a standard payment term of 30 days.
- On special request it is also possible to send purchase orders by e-mail.
You have to complete the following steps:
1. Create an account with the customer group private.
2. Contact us via email, specifying the email address used to create the account and the company details(company name, VAT number, address etc.).
3. We will validate the VAT number and if approved will convert the account to a EU business account.
4. After approval from us you can place an order with the EU business account.
Is your question not listed?
Leave us a message: