- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: SI7021MOD
- SKU: 001460
A compact temperature sensor and humidity sensor combined that works with I2C.
Several applications are possible, such as a weather station or climate control.
- Input voltage: 1.9 - 3.6 V (3.3 V recommended)
- Input current: 3.8 uA (stand-by), 180 uA (measure), 3-94 mA (Heat)
- Temperature range: -40 - 85 °C (-40 - 125 °C also possible but with reduced precision)
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.4 °C
- Humidity range: 0 - 100% RH (recommended 20-80%)
- Humidity accuracy: ± 3% RH
- Built-in Heater
See this Arduino library to get it working with Arduino: Github adafruit/Adafruit_Si7021
For more information see the datasheet under the tab "Downloads".