- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: M5STACK-K029
- SKU: 002484
M5Scale is a DIY kit for a small scale. The kit includes an M5StickC, a Mini Weigh Unit, a load cell and a weighing scale frame.
The board has a USB-C connection with which it can be programmed and/or powered. The UIFlow, MicroPython and Arduino programming languages are supported.
- ESP32 Chip: 240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, 4MB flash
- Programming languages: UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth
- Input voltage: 5VDC
- Input current: max 500mA
- Input interface: USB-C, GROVE (I2C+I/0+UART)
- Buttons: A (below screen), B (right side), On/off button (left side).
- Screen: 0.96 inch, 160x60 TFT LCD
- Battery*: 95mAh at 3.7V
- Built-in microphone: SPM1423
- Built-in IR transmitter
- Built-in 6-axis IMU: MPU6886/SH200Q
- Built-in red LED
- Built-in power management IC: AXP192
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Size: 48 x 24 x 14 mm
- Housing: Orange plastic
- 1x User Manual
- 1x M5StickC
- 1x Weight Unit
- 1x Top Acrylic White Board
- 1x Top Acrylic Extension Board
- 1x Bottom Acrylic Board
- 1x StickC Bottom
- 1x Cantilever Load Cell
- 6x Foot Pad
- 2x Path
- 6x M3x8 Screw
- 2x M4x16 Screw
- 2x M5x16 Screw
- 1x 2.5mm Hex Wrench
- 1x 4mm Hex Wrench
For more information and sample code see: M5SCALE DIY Kit
* Note: USB cable is not included.
* Note: The battery may be completely empty upon delivery, before the board works it may need to be partially charged.