- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: WS-15275
- SKU: 003304
With this HAT you provide a Raspberry Pi with a 16-channel PWM/servo control via I2C. The HAT is designed for the Raspberry Pi Zero, but also works with other models. In addition, the module can also be used with other microcontrollers such as an Arduino or ESP via the external pin headers.
This variant differs from the (B) variant by the fact that this one has straight servo pins.
- Supply voltage:
- 5V DC via 40 pin connector or 5V pin
- 6-12V DC via screw terminal
- Signal voltage: 3.3V
- Maximum current servo channels: 3A
- Communication: I2C
- I2C address: 0x40 (adjustable)
- Number of channels: 16
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi: All models
- Dimensions: See images
- 1x Servo Driver HAT
- 1x Mounting material
See the following page for more information: Servo Driver HAT
Note: Raspberry Pi and micro USB cable not included!