- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: NX8048K070_011R
- SKU: 001645
Complete HMI display with touchscreen. This screen can be controlled serially via a UART port and also has GPIO outputs that can be controlled via the Nextion software. The graphical interface of this module can also be programmed via an SD card or via the UART connection.
Decide for yourself what the screen looks like and program the interface with the touchscreen yourself. For examples and library's: see this Github.
The enhanced Nextion screens have a number of advantages over the normal Nextion screens:
- Built-in RTC
- Data can be saved on flash memory
- GPIO pins
- Larger flash memory
- Faster CPU
- Input voltage: 4.75 - 7V (5V standard)
- Input current: 510 mA (max brightness), 15 mA (sleep mode). Recommended power: 5V, minimum 2A
- Screen size: 7 inch
- Screen resolution: 800x480 pixels
- Screen brightness: 0 ~ 230 nits (adjustable by 1%)
- Touchscreen type: Resistive
- Flash storage: 32MB
- EEPROM: 1024 bytes
- RAM: 8192 bytes
- Instruction buffer: 1024 bytes
- Colors: 64K (65536)
- Available GPIO pins: 8x (of which 4 are PWM)
- SD card slot, FAT32. Suitable for up to 32 GB SD card
- Cable (4 pins) included with micro USB power adapter
Note: It is important that you use a good quality power supply, the display will get damaged quickly if the power supply provides a too low voltage.
Note: The length of the pixels on the long side (800 pixels) are 1.076x longer compared to the short side (480 pixels). This can cause images to look stretched or pressed. There is currently no compensation for this problem in the software and so the image must be compensated with a 1:1.076 ratio for the best view.