- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: LILYGO-H285-Q161
- SKU: 002500
The TTGO T-Journal from LilyGO is a microcontroller based on an ESP32 with a built-in camera and a 0.91 inch OLED display. The USB to serial converter makes it easy to program, even as an Arduino. The board has a micro USB connection with which it can be programmed and/or powered (micro USB cable not included).
- ESP32 chip met 512kB RAM (240Mhz dual core processor)
- Flash memory: 4MB
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Built-in camera (OV2640)
- Built-in 0.91 inch (128x32) OLED display (SSD1306)
- Built-in power management chip (IP5306) with Li-ion/Li-Po battery charging circuit (up to ~2A charging)
- USB to serial converter: CP2104 or CH9102 (drivers)
- Battery connector: 2p Molex Picoblade
- Battery cable included
- Antenna connector: SMA and uFL
- SMA Antenna included
- Dimensions: See images
- See images
See the following page for more information and to get started with the board: ESP32 Camera Series
To program the board with the Arduino IDE, select the 'ESP32 Dev Module' in the board manager.
Please note: The pins on the board are directly connected to the ESP32 chip and are therefore only suitable for 3.3V signals.