- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: LILYGO-H242-Q159
- SKU: 002651
The TTGO T-Beam from LilyGO is a microcontroller based on an ESP32 including a built-in SX1276 LoRa chip and a NEO-6M GPS module. The USB to serial converter makes it easy to program, even as an Arduino. The board has a micro USB connection with which it can be programmed and/or powered (micro USB cable not included) .
- Supply voltage: 3.3V DC or 5V DC
- GPIO Voltage: 3.3V*
- ESP32-DOWD-Q6 chip (240Mhz dual core processor)
- SRAM: 520KB
- PSRAM: 4MB
- Flash memory: 4MB
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in Bluetooth
- USB to serial converter: CP2102 or CH9102F (drivers)
- SX1276 LoRa chip
- LoRa frequency: 868MHz
- NEO-6M GPS Chip
- Built-in Li-ion/Li-Po battery charging circuit: AXP192 chip can charge up to 1.4A
- Built-in push button (IO38)
- Built-in on/off button
- Built-in 18650 battery holder (battery not included)
- PCB dimensions: See images
- 1x LilyGO TTGO T-Beam
- 1x LoRa SMA antenna 868MHz
- 1x GPS Antenna
- 1x Male header set
For more information and to get started with the board, see the following page: TTGO T- Beam.
The T-Beam can also be use with the SoftRF software: SoftRF ESP32
To program the board with the Arduino IDE select the 'ESP32 Dev Module' in the board manager.
*Note : The pins on the board are directly connected to the ESP32 chip and are therefore only suitable for 3.3V signals.