- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: BCTOUCHBOARD
- SKU: 001844
The Touch Board makes your projects interactive.
One tool, a million possibilities! Create sensors with the Touch Board’s 12 electrodes and trigger sounds through its MP3 player. Make a MIDI piano, an interactive wall, a proximity sensor — you decide. Use the cross‐platform installer to add loads of code examples to the Arduino IDE.
• Capacitive touch and distance sensing
• Arduino compatible
• No programming required
• Code and libraries for the Arduino IDE for optional programming
• USB HID compatible
• USB MIDI compatible (example code for Ableton Live)
• USB CDC compatible (example code for Max)
• Preprogrammed as an MP3 Player
• Easy to program as a MIDI instrument or MIDI interface
• HID capable – turn the Touch Board into a keyboard or mouse
• Arduino Leonardo pin layout supporting Arduino shields
• Built in LiPo battery charger
• 3.5mm audio jack
• 20 Digital I/O pins
• 12 Analogue pins
• Atmel ATMega32U4 Microprocessor
• Freescale MPR121 dedicated touch interface
• VLSI VS1053B audio processor
• 32 kB of Flash Memory (of which 4 KB is used for bootloader)
• 2.5 kB of SRAM
• microSD card included, the Touch Board will work with any microSD card up to 32GB
• 5V operating voltage
Start here to use the board with the Arduino IDE.
Precautions of use:
Children under 14 years of age must be supervised by an adult whilst using this product. This board may be powered over USB, by an approved 3.7V Lithium Polymer cell or a 3.0~5.5V DC power supply. Observe battery polarity markings carefully before use. Do not use on conductive/metal surfaces as this may short circuit the board and damage it.
- 1x Touch Board
- 1x MicroSD card