- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: PIS-1136
- SKU: 002631
With this IoT LoRa Node Shield you can provide an Arduino with smart, long-range, wireless technology. It is very low in power consumption but only supports low data rates, making it a perfect solution for setting up sensors such as weather or air quality. With this shield you can make a cheap LoRa Node.
- Uses RAKWireless RAK811 LoRa Node module.
- Compatible with Arduino Uno, Duemilanove, Zero, Mega, Leonardo and Nano
- Antenna and mounting material included
- Range: 3000m
- Frequency range: 868MHz-915MHz (see the link below for specific frequencies)
For more information, see the following page:IoT LoRa Node Shield for Arduino (Multi Frequency)